What is an author member?
An author member is an author who has donated a copy or copies of his/her book(s) to STB for review by members of our Goodreads group.
How do I become an author member?
Contact Naomi through her blog email at email@example.com. A PM through Goodreads can also be done, but she would prefer my blog email to allow for better monitoring.
What are the perks of author membership?
1) An Author Member Bio under Our Author Members which include all published books and all social media contact links.
2) Members who sign up to review your book(s) commit, not only to writing a review on Goodreads, but on Amazon.com, as well.
3) You can promote your book, blog, webpage, etc. freely in the group. Authors who have chosen not to go the author member route are unable to do this and any promotion is considered spam and removed immediately by a moderator.
4) When the group goes on a moratorium from accepting new books for review, the author members are always the last to go on moratorium. This means, if you have a new print book, and in some cases and ebook, that you would like reviewed, it will still be placed in the group.
5) Unless you decide otherwise, one or two copies (based on group size and book popularity) of your book are the only thing necessary to circulate your book around reviewers.
6) Ability to place future ebooks up for review under our "Authors Seeking Reviewers" Program.
1) STB DOES NOT GUARANTEE POSITIVE REVIEWS. We do guarantee a professional review and each review is assessed by moderators to ensure that expectation.
2) ANY unprofessional comments on ANY forum regarding responses to reviews by any STB member will result in IMMEDIATE removal from STB and your book from Traveling Books/Ebook Donations. This includes giving identifying information of reviewers to reviews you do not agree with. (believe it or not, we did have this happen.)